Put Your Drink on the Ritz
Open bottles with confidence. Ergonomically designed with a comfortable grip and effortless turn, opening a bottle has never been easier. We'll drink to that.
We've combined function and style for the perfect wine accessory tool. Inside you'll find an ergonomic corkscrew designed for a sturdy grip and effortless turn each time you open a bottle. It has a small handle for an easy grip and to open bottle cap seals. It is the perfect present for those people in your life that are hard to shop for. From wine connoisseurs to bartenders, it is ideal for holidays, housewarmings, and home bar stations.
Why You'll Love It:
You can find a wide variety of corkscrews that are big and bulky or hard to use. Don't mess with complicated styles that might break your cork or worse, your bottle. This traditional opener will take the work out of opening a bottle. Now that's something to toast to.
How to Use:
- Cut the foil around the neck of the bottle with the tip of the screw
- Insert the screw into the cork, then firmly grasp the base of the corkscrew and bottle neck
- With your other hand, twist the top of the corkscrew to drive the screw into the cork
- Continue twisting and watch the wings rise all the way up
- Once the wings have risen, push down on them to extract the cork straight out of the bottle