We want every customer to be a satisfied customer at Brybelly.com. We work very hard to ensure that the merchandise we sell is of the highest quality and free of defects.
The following points describe our return policy:
- Returns are accepted for unopened merchandise only. The product must be resalable and in the same condition that it was sent to you.
- You are responsible for any damage that your customer does to an item that your customer is returning to us. Some customers may misrepresent how they have handled or treated an item, and it may ultimately be returned here in unsalable condition, which of course may not be returned as explained in condition #1. This is a risk that you bear as the seller and you should be very clear with your customer on this matter.
- The Merchant must call us to get a verbal approval for a return.
- We unfortunately can't accept returns of products after 45 days after the order date.
- Merchants are responsible for costs associated with shipping the product back to us
- If an item is damaged in transit from you or your customer back to us, then this is your responsibility and the item will not be allowed to be returned. You should consider purchasing insurance before you ship an item to us.
- We can't accept returns for any customized products.
- Upon receipt of the item, we will inspect the package and product to ensure that it is in resalable condition. Assuming that we can resell the item, we will refund the product cost only (no shipping will be refunded).
- If an item that we ship to you is defective, Brybelly will assist you in coordinating with the manufacturer an exchange for a properly working or non defective item. For items that Brybelly imports directly, we will replace missing or damaged items at our expense.
- Please note, unlike other distributors, we DO NOT charge a restocking fee.
Amazon.com has proven problematic in 1.) managing our product distribution channels and MAP pricing, and 2.) ensuring a consistent customer experience with regard to product quality. An Amazon search for any of our brands returns duplicated, low-quality ASINs, and most unfamiliar retailers we secret shop ship out returned, damaged, or otherwise overhandled product.
In consideration of the above items, Brybelly Holdings, Inc. (Brybelly) does not allow new customers to sell our products on the Amazon marketplace. This includes FBA, Vendor, and FBM programs. Customers may also not resell to third parties that intend to sell our products on Amazon.
We can not guarantee color matching of our poker chips from different manufacturing runs. If you buy one color of a certain denomination, the shade of that color may slightly differ from sale to sale. We can not match previous purchases, so please expect that there may be a difference in the shade of your chip color.
This is particularly true for the $500 purple chips in all of our sets. You will still be responsible for the restocking fee if you choose to return chips that do not match a previous purchase. We will not be able to search through our poker chips to try to match a shade preference.
Due to labor force and supply chain disruptions, we are unable to guarantee same day shipping at this time. The policy below is currently suspended.
Brybelly now offers same day shipping on all DOMESTIC web orders placed prior to 3 pm EST M-F!
Conditions / Exceptions to this policy:
- Applies to online orders only. Orders placed by phone can not be guaranteed to ship same day because of the additional administration required.
- Guarantee will not apply to items out of stock. However, a customer service representative will contact you the same day if an item is inaccurately reflected as in stock on our website.
- Guarantee will not apply if an incorrect shipping method is selected by the merchant (i.e. flat rate envelope/box selected where items purchased will not fit).
- International orders must be received prior to 12:00 pm EST in order to ship same day.
- Freight orders require extra handling time and will not apply to this offer. Freight orders are typically shipped within 1 business day.
If Brybelly makes an error during the process of fulfilling your shipment, we will offer you the option of a full refund upon receiving a return or a reshipment of the correct item upon receiving a return. If you or your customer receives a defective product, we will offer you the option of a full return upon receiving a return of the defective product or a reshipment of the correct item upon return of the defective product.
We do not hold ourselves liable to any timeline or schedule. We only accept responsibility up to the cost of the item that you paid, by either refunding you or replacing the item at the same shipping service level. Unfortunately, we do make mistakes and can only accept responsibility to ensure you eventually receive the appropriate product in a proper working order.
If you are ordering for an event that has a deadline, please give yourself ample time to receive your shipments. If you are taking an order from a customer that has a deadline it is your responsibility to advise them of this policy. We will not upgrade shipping services to accommodate schedules that are out of our control. We do not hold ourselves liable for damages incurred for late arriving shipments. If you place an order that is contingent on timely arrival, please understand that you are undertaking the risk of timely arrival that is over and above the cost of your item.
Brybelly gives merchants the option to purchase insurance for all orders. Purchased insurance covers lost or damaged shipments only.
As a merchant, it is your responsibility to determine if you will accept the risk associated with a shipment or choose to insure your package. If you decline, Brybelly will not be responsible for replacing the damaged or lost package.
Brybelly will guarantee that your order will be packaged well and processed promptly. Once we hand your or your customer’s package to either UPS or USPS, we lose control of the care of the package. While our damaged/lost package rate is low, please note they do sometimes happen and can be costly if un-insured.
For insured packages that are lost or damaged:
- Please contact Brybelly as soon as you learn of the problem.
- Please keep or instruct your customer to keep all packaging (if applicable).
- Once Brybelly has gathered all information, we will arrange for a re-shipment
Please note we can not refund in lieu of re-shipping, unless special circumstances are present and approved by Brybelly management.
Please note that if you gave us an incorrect address, we can not re-ship until we receive the package back, regardless of whether or not insurance was purchased, as we would not have any grounds to file a claim.